Airbus Graduate Scheme 2017

Airbus

Hi everyone, maybe I’m a bit off-topic but this is the only place I find for asking.
A couple of days before Christmas I’ve been invited to the assessment center in Stevenage, on January 19th, for the role of Graduate Project Requirements Engineer.
Is anybody invited for the same role on that date? Does anybody know how prepare for such interviews?? Typical questions, exercises, etc.??

Thanks all and good luck

I applied for graduate RF engineer role on Nov 2016 and my application status is ‘‘application review’’ for almost 2 months
Any updates???

Hi all,
Still under management review for Space Systems Engineer position

Hello there. Does anyone still have the job description for the “Product Integrity and Airworthiness Graduate” position?

Hi guys,
I applied for Graduate GNC Engineer, but my application status is still “Application Review”. I did the on-line test on December and I haven’t had any news from Airbus yet. Let’s hope for a positive response!

Still under Management Review for Earth Science Engineer

Still Manager Review for Flight Physics internship, mailed them and they replied that the application is still in process

still under manager review for spacey-wacey systems engineer

Anyone know what to expect from the assessment centre? I hear that there is an hour-long technical interview (along with an hour-long competency one)

hey there , how was your interview

mine is under review since October

Anyone here got assessment centre scheduled for 24th January for Fuel Systems?

same!

Hey, mine is scheduled for 26th of January. Let me know how yours went :slight_smile:

Is your assessment centre for the Fuel Systems Graduate position?

Yup!

Anyone applied for a finance role and heard anything? Been manager review for 2 months… seems like standard waiting time for most people here

I hope the assessment day went well, I’m guessing about 10 candidates attended. That makes 19 of us vying for (maybe) 3 positions, was this mentioned at all?

me no response yet, according to them waiting started after closing date

I have an internship assessment day on tuesday. Can some say what group exercise and what sort of competency/ technical questions were asked on the assessment day? Thank you