Airbus Graduate Scheme 2016

Airbus

Thankyou! Mine still says manager review. It has been that status for a while now but I believe is normal. Manager review means you passed Psy tests to their desired standard and they are filtering through successful applications :slight_smile:

Thankyou! Mine still says manager review. It has been that status for a while now but I believe is normal. Manager review means you passed Psy tests to their desired standard and they are filtering through successful applications :slight_smile:

Congratulations Mr. Fox

Congratulations!!! For me still at Manager review. I’m almost ill of waiting!

just for the information of any industrial placement applicants reading the thread - i just checked my application and it’s updated from manager review to interviews, but i’ve received no email. anyone else in the same position got details about an assessment centre?

Hello anon. In all honesty I believe that perhaps their automated recruitment status on the candidate cockpit isn’t being used properly all the time. I have an Assessment Center confirmed for next month (Got the phonecall, emails, documents etc.) but I am still on “Manager Review”. Other end of the spectrum we have you with no calls/emails but “Interviews” status achieved! I believe you have caught the internship interview - But they haven’t got in contact with you yet. Congratulations :slight_smile: Give them a couple days to get back in touch with you. Just want to reiterate I am only assuming you got the thumbs up but it sounds positive. Which position/site is this for?

Hello Mr. Fox, congratulations!!! I have one question, Did you apply for Airbus or Airbus Defence and Space?
Thanks!

Hey hsm! I applied for Airbus

Yeah I think it’s positive… I hope anyway haha. Did you have a telephone interview before you got your confirmation call/email or just the online tests? Its for fuel and inerting systems, I think in Filton.

I’ll throw you a private message. :slight_smile:

Hi guys.

I applied to Airbus Space & Defense sometime in November (Stress Analysis Engineer). About a month later (assuming I passed the tests), I was asked to complete a security form. Fast forward to today and my application is still under ‘HR/Recruiter review’.

Is anyone else in the same position?

Hey Miraj. Same as most people still, it means you’re still in their selection process and they haven’t decided yet. Nothing strange about it :slight_smile:

Okay cool! :slight_smile: I read that you have an interview, congratulations! How’s the prep going?

Miraj, I applied to Airbus S&D too and no news yet. I am in ‘manager review’.
Somebody correct me if I am right, but I think that Airbus is moving forward faster than Airbus S&D in the interview process.
Good Luck!

That’s the general consensus around here, hope you get an invite to the assessment centre!

Hi Guys,

Anyone of you invited for the Assessment Center (Grad Scheme) ?

One of my application status changed to ‘Interviews’ today morning for Airbus D&S. But I think nothing can be confirmed until I get the official invitation for assessment centre

Hello Ask! Can I ask what was the role of your application?

Hi guys;
Anyone here applied for Electronic Engineer or System Engineer positions?

environmental test engineer. which one did you apply for ?