Airbus Graduate Scheme 2016

Airbus

Hello people, Mine is on 24th too. I am from India, but live in the UK. Where are you all from ?

Hey, I am scheduled for the AC on 24/5 as well… Dont remember, they asking me the preferred discipline during the phone interview.

Hello everyone. I was thinking to - maybe - set up a facebook group or something for all the people invited to AC. We can share stuff and prepare better for the event. It would not only be beneficial for all but also be a better networking opportunity. If you think it’s a good idea, then let me know and I can get it working.

Ok thanks ! I had no idea :slight_smile:

Yeah why not ! count me in !

Me too! I was wondering why there wasn’t something like that already. :slight_smile:

Yeah :slight_smile: should we send you our fb link on a private message?

Perfect. I will make a group right away and post the link here. Would be a closed group so that only relevant people can join in.

So, for everyone looking the name of the fb group is: Airbus IGP - Assessment Center
https://www.facebook.com/groups/959011744196397/

Hi , I have on June 2nd too. Which stream are you from? I am from India, Engg background.

Hi, I have on June 2nd too. Which stream are you from? I am from Engg.

Hi! Business/ Supply Chain graduate

I am not understand why should someone be Rejected if have status “To Be Hired”. Can you explain more detailed? How long can someone be in status “To Be Hired”. The job I am talking about is full time, professional job (not internship). Thx in advanced

The main action is
Registered -> Application review -> Recruiter/HR Review -> Manager Review -> Interviews -> To Be Hired.

hi, just applied and need to complete the online tests… can you give me some insight, how the online tests are composed? will be really helpful and btw how did your’s go… hope it went well

gradsupp

Hi, just applied for the supply and quality graduate and need to complete the online tests. Can you kindly provide me some insight, how the test are composed? will be really helpful. BTW how did your’s go ? Hope it went well.

cheers,
gradsupp

Hi All,
just applied for the supply and quality graduate and need to complete the online tests. Can you kindly provide me some insight, how the test are composed? will be really helpful.

cheers,
gradsupp

i need to comlete the online tests. Can somone talk me through what to expect please.

Thanks.

Move to Airbus Graduate 2017 forum :slight_smile:

My status is :to be hired, and i didnt made an interview or an test…? is this normal or what does it mean?
Is it in some cases unnecessary to made an interview or something? I applied for an internship