Airbus DEG assessment centre 2012

Airbus

Hi, guys,

I have been invited to the AC of Airbus next Monday. As listed in the information pack, we would take group exercise and business senario. But I have no idea about those at all. Has anyone here been to Airbus AC? Could you please give me some information about the tests?

Many thanks!

Hi there, I have some tests (Numerical. verbal and logical) if you need them. Could you share some info after the AC please. I have one in 10 days

@maggiezh1988, what was the AC like, what did you do?

Hi Guys,

Has anyone attended Supply chain/logistics assessment centre., Help appreciated.
I want to know from the technical interview and business scenarios perspectives.

Cheers

business senario is actually a presentation about your task. It’s a ten-minute presentation followed by 5-minute questions.

business senario is actually a presentation about your task. It’s a ten-minute presentation followed by 5-minute questions.

Maggiezh

Thanks for your reply, if you have been to the assessment centre then can you brief about what factor do they judge you. I heard that they do understand that we are not fully competent in complex issues (in technical interviews.) . I can think of our approach towards problems., can you add to that