After assessment centre but before getting the contract

Lloyds Banking Group

Hi,

I will have an assessment center with Lloyds Banking Group (Scottish Widows‏) for an actuarial trainee position.

The assessment centre will be on mid-March. The result of the AC will be known 1 week afterbthe AC.

However, I need to go back to my home country at the end of March for some personal reasons.

My question is: Do I need to do any “pre-employment training, pre-employment project/assessment” before I get the offer?

If so, I don’t think I can complete them before I leave the UK.

If not, every thing should be fine, and i will come back to here in August to arrange accommodation if needed.

Thank you

Hi e999,

You seem pretty confident you’ll get the positiion!!

Just to put your mind at ease, and if my experience if anything to go by then any pre-employment checks/training are done much closer to your proposed start date, which seems to be late August from what you’ve said and won’t occur in late March. You will need to sign a contract pretty soon though, so make sure you get it sent to the correct address!Also be prepared to pay the UK a brief visit at least once before you start to sort out final employment screening if it is needed closer to your start date

Good luck for the assessment

Hi e999,

I have an AC coming up with Scottish widows, can you provide me some advice and exercise that you did for this AC?

Thank you