AECOM Graduate Scheme 2016 Interview

Hi guys,

I have taken my video interview in the start of november but didn’t hear back from them. Has anyone had an interview yet? How did it go? I have applied for the 2016 civil engineering scheme. Thanks

Hi, I also took my interview three weeks ago and didn’t hear any feedback from them. I have applied for the risk management scheme. I sent an email and they replied saying they will give some feedback shortly. We have to wait…

Hi, I also took my interview three weeks ago and didn’t hear any feedback from them. I have applied for the risk management scheme. I sent an email and they replied saying they will give some feedback shortly. We have to wait…

As far as I have heard, they usually take more time with the applications as compared to other employers. As long as we didn’t get the rejection email, we are in the race

Hi, could you please tell me what questions Aecom asked in the video interview? I have applied for the 2016 nuclear engineering scheme. Thanks.

Hi, what sort of questions where you asked during the video interview? Thanks

HI,
I applied for AECOM graduate scheme 2016 in the middle east. I submitted my application form, and I would like to know how long it may take to receive a feedback after submission ?
Thanx