Accenture UK Video Interview

Accenture

Have you done your digital interview? I would really appreciate if you could share the questions asked during the interview!

Have you done your digital interview?

Does anyone know what the Screening Assessment is on the application form?

Its the situational judgement test where you are presented with 6 in-role scenarios and 5 possible responses to the scenario. You have to rate which would be most effective, least effective and how likely you were to do each one. It takes about 25 minutes.

Hi Kate, did you go for Accenture, if so how did you get on? Did you get an AC? I have my AC coming up and would love to hear what happened?

Happy to reciprocate. I’ve had interviews/AC’s at most of the main places - PwC, KPMG, EY, Capgemini, IBM.

Hi jenny!
Would it be ok to share your experience doing the digital interview?
Thanks a lot!

Hi I would like to ask what questions you got in Accenture’s digital interview, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a business case study interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The email says that it is a Skype conference call/online meeting. I would like to ask anyone who has done this interview or any business case study interview for any role at Accenture the following questions.

What case study was given? What questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi
I think you might be done with this by now. How did it go?
I applied to Accenture recently. I would love to keep in touch.
Thanks

Hi Saad,
Can you let me know whether the digital interview was just like that? MCQ, essay and video? Would really appreciate a quick response :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I applied Accenture Operations Graduate Programme 2019 and was asked to do a video interview. Anyone got the ideas of questions asked? Thanks a lot!