Accenture Strategy Consulting Graduate Scheme Video Interview

Accenture

Hey guys! I have just been invited for a digital interview for the Strategy Consulting Graduate Scheme position with Accenture. Has anyone else done that interview? What are the questions that came up? Thanks!

I saw you comment on the Accenture thread and wondered how you got on. Did you get an AC? I have my AC coming up and would love to hear what happened?

Happy to reciprocate. I’ve had interviews/AC’s at most of the main places - PwC, KPMG, EY, Capgemini, IBM.

Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi! I hope you can help me!

I have a pre recorded interview with IBM informing me that I will receive an invite to complete a pre recorded interview but it been over 12 hours and still no email with the link- shall I wait or email about my issue?

Also- I will be grateful if you can give me advice and tips on what questions they will ask me as I am currently preparing for the interview and would like to know the type of questions they may ask me. Thank you!