Ladies and Gents,
I have the Accenture Strategy interview in the next month or so. I was wondering whether anyone can give me any pointers about it. Once I have done the interview I will report back.
Potentia Test (1hr)
- What is the format of this (e.g. 20 minutes reading, 40 minutes discussion)
- Is there any revision I can do?
- What type of topic is it likely to be?
- What qualities/capabilities are they hoping to assess?
Skills Test (1hr)
- This is a strategy-based interview. Should I be doing the practice off of Strategy Houses websites e.g. McKinsey, or buying a book? The 2nd Round case was pretty basic (no methodology required). Is it the same for this?
- Are they likely to ask me anything about the firm itself?
- What questions are they likely to ask me?