Accenture Software Engineer Year Placement 2nd interview

Accenture

I was invited after phone interview, for a face to face interview. Anyone had one? I would really appreciate any help or tips on how it will go and how can I prepare.

I got a 2nd round skills interview on the 13th of Dec. Also would like some tips on the interview! When is yours Doutatsu?

What was the 2nd round interview like, was is really technical? Also is that the last stage before being offered a job

Hey Guys

I have recently had my 2nd round, face to face interview for the SE graduate Job. It lasted 2:30hrs and the first hour was spent with a woman in HR asking you more competency based questions to really try and engage what kind of person you are. You couldn’t really prepare for them, but if you take your time and try and think of a situation based on the question you will be fine.

The next 1:30hrs was spent with a senior manager of the technology department. He asked me about technologies I know and have worked with as well as what I think are the new up and coming technologies. He also asked how I kept up to date with the changes and innovations within the market. He then had 5-6 pages of computing theory questions. These were along the lines of:

Whats the difference between white box and black box testing?
Whats encapsulation/Polymorphism/Inheritance?
Whats the JVM?
How would you start a thread?
What and how does Garbage collection work?
Questions about data structures.
What is a Class/Abstract Class/Interface?
What is a protected/static/Global/ local variable?

And many more along the same lines. You just need to do revision for this and you will be fine.

Hope this helps