Accenture Graduate Programme 2019

WikiJob
Accenture

Hi,

I imagine Accenture would pay the same or higher than the Big 4. How is everyones applications coming along. Has anyone heard back after completing the tests, seems to be taking forever!

I was invited to the Accessment Centre

congrats! May I ask which service line you applied to and in which city?
Also, would mind sharing the timeframe of your application? as in when did you apply for the job and when did you finish the online assessment

Much appreciated!

It is consulting in Edinburgh. Finished online test a month ago.

Hi, Congratulations. Have you managed to have the AC yet? If so, how did you find it?

Would you mind letting me know what the AC consists of? Is there a group excercise for instance?

My AC will be in the coming week, so nothing to share currently, would highly appreciate if someone has done the AC can share what to expect:grinning:

For those that got an AC invite, if you don’t mind, what were your top 3 strengths and your lowest strength from the online tests feedback? Thanks :slight_smile:

My top strengths are Business champion, data interpreter and resilient workers. For those who already got the offer, could anyone please tell me how long after AC you got the result? (HR told me it took up to 10 working days)