Accenture Graduate Programme 2019

WikiJob
Accenture

Hey you guys! I was applying to Accenture’s consulting graduate programme Jan-May 2019 entry and realised that the application process is different than last year (more of an immersive application)

Haven’t seen any other topics for the 2019 intake so thought I’d start it here.

New application process:

1 APPLICATION PROFILE AND PSYCHOMETRIC QUESTIONNAIRE
The first part of the process is to fill out an application profile which includes a psychometric questionnaire. Along with attaching your most up to date CV, we will ask you to provide some details of your background, experience, skills and education. Although this stage can be completed in under 10 minutes, you can exit and revisit the page as many times as you like before submitting. If your profile meets our role requirements and is identified as a good fit for the company and our culture, we will progress you through to the next stage.

2 IMMERSIVE ASSESSMENTS
You will then be asked to complete a series of short online assessments. This stage gives you the opportunity to prove your cognitive and functional ability, tech acuity and business acumen. From start to finish the assessments should take no longer than 1 hour to complete. Since they are untimed, you are welcome to start and stop the assessments as you wish and complete them at your leisure. If you excel across all areas, we will then progress you to the third and final stage.

3 ASSESSMENT CENTRE
At this stage you are required to attend a 3-hour Assessment Centre in our London office. The Assessment Centres will take you through a series of exercises that will give you insight into life at Accenture while allowing you to showcase your potential for the role. Some exercises such as the Virtual Reality segment and 1:1 interview will require you to participate on your own and others such as the business challenge will require you to work together with other candidates. You will be informed of the outcome within 10-15 business days.

Let’s get discussing! Good luck everyone

hi there, which office are you applying to? I am looking for a specific office, but I was wondering if you could apply specifically for Jan-May 2019, or it’s better to apply for specific ones starting in Sep 2019.

hi ya! im applying for the london office

i’m an international masters student (just finished my degree) so i cant apply for the sept entry, which is why im going for the jan-may entry. but if you’re not in the same position as me id recommend sept 2019!

so i had a check, and even the manchester and newcastle ones starting in 2019-2020 say london as their location. the jan-may entry also says you could be placed in any of our offices??

oh really??

okay yeah im not sure - probs best to contact them!

Hey does anybody know what an ‘immersive assessments’ is about or how it processes exactly? And whether it includes part of digital interview?

Hey, it is situational judgement tests, a few numerical and logical reasoning questions also

Hey! Which stage are you up to? Have you been invited to the assessment centre?

Hi,

how long does it take to receive the tests after submitting the application form?

Oh, have you done the tests already?

hi ya!

waiting to hear back regarding ac - finished the immersive test last week and their feedback said 10 working days so keeping my fingers crossed!

what about you? have you heard back?

Helllo!

it took them 1 day to get back to me

does anyone know when the deadline for this is ?

Can’t seem to find one but I think it varies - depends on what you apply for! Probs best to just get it done asap because if they fill up they can close early

Yeah I did them 2 days ago :slight_smile:

No not yet still waiting also. Good luck!

since i havent heard back after around 2 weeks (or more- i applied right when it opened) does this mean im probably rejected…?

i don’t think so - they said it would 10 working days, maybe best to call them and confirm - you never know! i did my test on the 5th and still havent heard back so… idk maybe not a rejection yet

Hi everyone,

I applied to Graduate Consulting program like 3 weeks ago and still no reply, no invitation to any tests or anything. I emailed them and they said they’ll get back to me as soon as possible.

Does anyone know if the consulting graduate scheme doesn’t recruit on a rolling basis, or does this mean I probably failed that personality questionnaire of theirs??? anyone else still not got a reply from consulting graduate program?

Hi what stream did you apply for?