Accenture graduate program 2010

Accenture

Hi All,

I am waiting on my final round interview (Technical and HR) from Accenture for Graduate position. I gave my interview almost 1.5 months back, still haven’t heard anything from Accenture. When i call Accenture HR, i am informed that they are still in process of interviewing other candidates, so the results are not yet finalised. Is there any body who attended interview after March 2010 for software engineer Graduate program and have/haven’t got the results ? if you have got the results, with in how many days after your interview the results was announced ?

Hi Binny

It look roughly three weeks for me to hear following my interview in the last week of May.
I start in September but sounds like they have August start dates too!

Just now waiting for some paperwork - am keen to get some more detailed info etc…

Hope you get to hear soon

Thatz great congrats… Have you been notified via email or phone ? Where did you attended your interview and have you been informed about your job location ??

I had a phone call from a very helpful lady.

IV in London and as the roles are project based, I understood that you don’t get to find out where the first role is until you join.

Have you tried calling the 0500 number?

Start Date

I had my interview in the 1st week of June and offered a place in the March 2011 Batch. Does anyone of you have a earlier start date?

Thanks

I had an interview yesterday and have been offered May 2011 but we will probably be put in for a batch before that !

Congrats

Hi I have a 2nd round of interview due on 25.06.2010. Can anyone please tell me hows the interview and the assessment gonna be?

Hi LadyLondon:

congrats on ur offer. Have you received your contract? its been 2 weeks since I got a call confirming my offer, but i have still not got my contract.

Do you know how long they mentioned for the contract to arrive?

Heya Prince Charming

They didn’t say how long it would take to receive my contract… Congrats to you too ! :slight_smile:

Have you contacted GradRecruitment?

Let’s see how long it takes

Its an In tray, group exercise, case study and one more interview, simply competence. Nothing difficult

Its an In tray, group exercise, case study and one more interview, simply competence. Nothing difficult

Hi Princecharming/Lady London/The Legend

You guys had interview with Accenture consulting or Accenture technology solutions ?

Hi Binny can u say me what short of technical questions are they going to ask .I got my 2nd round of interview on 2nd july.can you please help me regarding this.Tell me how long does the technical round takes place .

I got an interview with accenture technology solutions

Is there any one who atended the 2nd round inerview for graduate software engineer role please/?

Hi Goliv,

Dont worry its going to be a technical interview and the questions are based on the information on your CV so you will need to know that back and front…and the HR part is similar to that on the phone interview…I had mine last week…Dont panic you will be fine

Thanks god for u r information

Hi god,
What about u r interview outcome?And regarding technical are they going to concentrate on The project we have done are purely technical i mean is it just basics are in depth and how long does the technical round goes on.

Hi god

What about u r interview outcome?And regarding technical are they going to concentrate on The project we have done are purely technical i mean is it just basics are in depth and how long does the technical round goes on.

Hi rai, god & goliv, hav u got yo rslts?? even I had my IVW las week. when the rslts can be xpected?