Accenture - Experienced Hire

Accenture

1). This Assessment Centre thingy, does it apply to senior/experienced hires (say,15 years experience)?

2). Contrary to the many posts here, I actually found the Accenture hiring process to be reasonably good. Got a call (which was followed up with an e-mail) advising on an initial tele-interview. Within 2 weeks, I received a call (and e-mail) confriming the 2nd interview - a face-to-face one.

-EH

Hi EH

Did you gave the interview face to face one any update on the interview result. I gavee the interview two weeks back and still waiting for the interview result.

G3

Only had mine in the past week. Had to postpone from an earlier date. It went well. A case with a partner. Will hear back in 2 weeks-ish.

Hello guys, can you pls suggest what all questions are asked in accenture tel skills interview for IT Consulting ? Pls reply ASAP… HAVE IT ON 27TH :slight_smile:

It’s the usual telephone interview questions. Summarise your career, how you can fit into the company, etc. Make it more of a conversation.

this site is great. The questions I was asked were how is consulting job different than the job you are doing currently…describe about yourself in 2 mins…what is your management style…how you solved problem at workplace… did you faced any issues with colleagues at work and how you solved them…have you ever lead a team … in the end I was introduced abt accenture and area i would be working if selected. interview lasted for 30 mins… and awaiting results in 2 to 4 days :slight_smile: …So Awaiting !!!

I’d like to know after the 2nd round interview how long usually it takes before you know the results? If you haven;t got the in the said time period, what you will usually need to do.

hi guys is there any of you have undergo in 2nd round interview? when did you know your results? tnx

Well, we should hear back within 2 weeks of the interview. I did not hear back. Assumed that I was unsuccessful. I did have an alternative though - and joined them.

LOL, interesting to point out that the Manager who conducted the first interview, the telephone one, left Accenture.

For Accenture experienced hire -IT Projects Consultant - i would be facing the second round soon in this week , can any of you guide me , what kinda question have been put across recently around the Case Studies ?
although i have been thru the bain , and mckinsey sites

Hi,

Mine was a case study of a retailer in the north, trying to compete with the bigwigs (tesco, etc.).

This retailer has decided not to sell, this is stated, but start off here.

As the MD does not want to sell, need to fix things. Firstly, there’s employee morale being low. Then, the usual fixing of IT related issues, e.g. inventory, reduced truck rolls, etc. Talk about CRM and how you can use CRM to drive supply chain. Talk about the “ecosystem”, i.e. CRM drives SCM and it’s all linked. I got asked about an innovation solution, I just said having an online presence, where the new IT ecosystem helps drive customer personalisation.

Was the case study any ways relative to your area of experience ?
like you had a background of Supply Chain or any specific retail banking

Hi Guys , Hope this helps you out,

Topic of Discussion - integration of systems of a bank formed by acquiring of 2 banks who are good in their respective area of business ,and there are set of difficulties being faced on the operational front and also on the cultural front in the bank ,and the bank has target of some millio pounds in 18 months time , how would u enable the bank acheive it , this quite resembles to the live thing going between 2 big banks in the UK , try to be aware of the area of Current affairs it may help u to an extent , if you are from Financial Services Bacground ,

i cant coment about other line of businesses.

it usualy takes 10 working days time for them to revert back about the second round results.i have my fingers crossed.

hope this helps u guys who are preparing ahead.

thanks for the blogs posted earlier on the experience hire, did help me have a mind set for the interview.

All the Best
Cheers
xxxxxx

Hello guys,

HELP!

I am due to attend 2nd round PMO - Consultant CASE STUDY (given on the day) interview with Cap Gemini (London) next week and have not got a clue where to start! I am new to consultancy world, so this is all new to me and am stressing out!!

All tips and reference will be greatly appreciated!! I sincerely hope someone out there can give me some pointers on this…

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rgs
Saroja

Hello guys,

HELP!

I am due to attend 2nd round PMO - Consultant CASE STUDY (given on the day) interview with Cap Gemini (London) next week and have not got a clue where to start! I am new to consultancy world, so this is all new to me and am stressing out!!

All tips and reference will be greatly appreciated!! I sincerely hope someone out there can give me some pointers on this…

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rgs
Saroja

Hi

I am having the SE / Partner Case interview for the IT Consultant role in London…I have been given a 1.5 hr time slot (phew!!)…

1. does the case interview really take such a long time?
  2. what are the possible questions / cases should I prepare for?
  3. are these as hectic case interviews as say for BCG or Big McK?

Any other tips to excell in the interview is most welcome…

any tips on how to prepare for these interviews? was it very hectic?

did any one get to hear, abt their results … from accenture yet (for experienced consulting positions) ?? really a lengthy process … started some where in may n still… going on…

Did any one heard from accenture about the mobile consultant interview result??

Hi All

Appreciate if you can help me.

I’ve got my 2nd and final interviews coming up, which consist of the Senior Exec case study interview and the 2nd which is the HR Interview, can anybody give me any insight into what either of the interviews consist of.

I get that the case study is what it says it is but why does this interveiw consist of 1.5 hrs, surely it doesn’t take this long or does the Snr Exec want to go into more detail and ask me other questions.

How about the HR interview how is this one?

Thanks

H