Accenture Digital Interview (2016 Client Delivery Associate)

Accenture

Hi, I have been invited for a digital interview. Please advice on what to expect.

Bulelwa

Which position did you apply?

Some salary information for the client delivery applicants: London: 28k + 5k sign on bonus. Newcastle £25k + 1k sign on bonus.

Could you please share the questions asked during the digital interview? Thanks so much!

Hope your interview went well! Could you please share the questions asked during the digital interview? I would really appreciate that!

Digital interview potential questions for Technology architecture role:
Why you applied for the Technology Architecture scheme?
What Accenture Architecture services you know about?
How do you maintain your skills and keep up with new technology trends? (Something along those lines)
What kinds of technology trends you know about?
What got you interested into technology?
Your own interest and how you keep up to date?

Hi all,

Can someone please share the questions asked on the digital interview for the client delivery graduate program? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Akbar

Digital Interview questions for client delivery program:

1. Tell me about yourself
  2. Why Accenture
  3. Why Client delivery
  4. How do Accenture use technology to help clients
  5. Why you want to purse a career in technology
  6. Case study questions about a wine retailer. the client wants to close down the call centre to minimize costs, what functions should their new website have to provide excellent customer service
  7. You have been assigned to a new project, what questions would you ask your client to make sure you are on the right track

I had my digital interview recently and these are the questions that came up.
Hope this helps!

hey I had my digital interview a few weeks ago too! are you going to the assessment centre by any chance? (london>

Hey guys so I had my assessment centre scheduled for the client delivery graduate scheme (London) on the 25th of January. Unfortunately, a day before the assessment I fell ill and was unable to attend it and consequently asked for a rescheduling. So I just wanted to ask a couple of questions…

1. For the people who attended the AC yesterday, how did it go?
  2. For those who have been given dates after the 25th of January for the next AC, can you please tell me what those dates are as Accenture told me that they will inform me about the next AC I can attend as soon as a date is confirmed.
    It has now been a few days and I haven’t heard back :frowning:

Anyway, thanks in advance and best of luck to you all!

Hi been invited to a video interview for the operations grad scheme…was wondering if any knew what to expect? any hints/tips would be appreciated

Hi have you done your interview now?

If you have I would like to ask what questions you got, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi I would like to ask what questions you got, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi i have mine to do in the next two days, how was yours? anything out of the ordinary?

Hi how was your digital interview and what questions were you asked?

Anyone know what to expect on the analytics case study at the AC?

i did my digital interview last Thursday (13th April 2017) then because of good friday and bank holiday monday I have been waiting 4 days… does anyone know how long it usually takes to find out if you have been invited to assessment day?

I just did mine on Monday, also waiting for the result and have the same question.

Hi,

I got an invite to do a business case study interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The email says that it is a Skype conference call/online meeting. I would like to ask anyone who has done this interview or any business case study interview for any role at Accenture the following questions.

What case study was given? What questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks