Accenture Digital Interview (2016 Client Delivery Associate)

Accenture

Hi there

Just received the email saying that I was invited to ac, which has been two weeks since I finished the digital interview.

You guys have any experience or suggestions for ac?

Thanks in advance

Hi there

Just received the email saying that I was invited to ac, which has been two weeks since I finished the digital interview.

You guys have any experience or suggestions for ac?

Thanks in advance

Hey! only one group case study and 1-1 interview . that’s all! Not very difficult! try to contribute ur ideas in the group exercise and make sure u know the company well! You will be fine! good luck!

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for Client Delivery Graduate Program so I just wanted to know more about Deductive reasoning test. Can you please tell me what sorts of questions do they ask ? Is it similar to logical reasoning test ? Also during the assessment centres what does the aptitude test consists of ? It will be great to hear from some one who has done the above. Thanks.

Hi, I just wanted to know more about Deductive reasoning test. Can you please tell me what sorts of questions do they ask ? Is it similar to logical reasoning test ? Also during the assessment centres what does the aptitude test consists of ? It will be great if you can elaborate on that.

Hey
Can you provide with the questions asked during the digital interview?

Hey , can you tell me how was your deductive reasoning test and what type of questions does it consist ? Also can you tell me from where can I practice them prior to talking the test . Really your response would be helpful.

Hey best luck for your AC , can you tell me how was your deductive reasoning test and what type of questions does it consist ? Also can you tell me from where can I practice them prior to talking the test . Really your response would be helpful.

Hey
I am afraid I won’t be able to answer that as my application has been fast tracked because I recently attended one of their events.
Good luck for it.

There is one and only sample test on SHL and you may want to take a look. The actually test is really difficult - you are supposed to analyse and imply based on the given information. My suggestion would be keep calm and get focused. Good luck.

Hi flynn

Have you been invited to assessment centre? how did you find it ?

hi there. isn’t there deductive reasoning test also on the AC?

Hi Flynn
Is your AC over? Could you please confirm if these are the activities on the AC- Ded reasoning test, group exercise n 1 to 1 interview?

Dear Flynn
Hope your AC went well. Could u please mention the activities on the AC? Thanks in advance.

Dear 101741178
Hope your AC went well. Could u please mention the activities on the AC? Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I am in the same situation now. Its been 13 working days since my digital interview and haven’t heard anything back from Accenture. Do you know whether Accenture sends in rejection mails or they just keep silent? I am getting a little tensed now.

Hi there, I also got fast tracked to the shorter version digital interview. If you still remember the questions, could you share a bit with me? Are all four questions basically covered by the tips in the email they sent? Thanks a lot!

Hi hope your digital interview went well! I will have the shorter version digital interview soon. If you do not mind, would you like to share some tips with me or do you remember any questions you got? Big thanks :wink:

How long did it take for them to get back to you after the video interview? Did mine a few weeks back and still haven’t heard anything, I’m getting a bit worried

Has anyone applied for Accenture Operations Graduate Programme?