Accenture ASG 2nd round interview (Assessment Day) 18 May 2011

Accenture

Hi, anyone here having an ACG Assessment Centre with Accenture, Wednesday, 18th May 2011 9:00 AM ??? Please get in touch.

how did it go for you?

Shantirulzz, your AC is on the 24th of May right? Mine’s on the 25th. Good luck! Please keep in touch and let us know how it goes. I’ll keep in touch too.

hi,

Unfortunately I cant attend on the 24th so now I have chosen the one on the 6th of June. how is your preparation going? I am really worried about all the sessions.

More time to study then :slight_smile: Try not to worry too much - part of what they look for is confidence and composure through challenging situations. Also, don’t worry if you need to take a moment to think before answering, or if you need to ask for clarification on a question or term. At the end of the day, it’s a graduate program you’re interviewing for - I’m sure that your skills, enthusiasm, confidence and some attention to detail will show through - even if you struggle with the in-tray (in fact, most people on here have said that they did…and still got an offer).

Re: preparation - I feel like there are a lot of things that could be covered. This is what I’m doing:

• reading case studies and spotting links between business issues and ACN solutions
  • trying to note how cases prioritize issues. For example, client-facing issues such as sales and customer services are important as, depending on the situation, they could directly affect company reputation. Obviously anything directly/immediately affecting cash flow or bottom line is a priority too.
  • in tray practice exercise online and … going to try not to get too stressed about it (tough) Not sure really how we can prep for it. Any ideas?

Also, re: ACN core competencies - any idea what they state these are?

Good luck and don’t worry - positive mental attitude and focus is half the battle.

Hi there!

Anyone have an AC for ACG on 27th May??

Thanks for this. Very reassuring. Any idea how technical and numerate the case studies can get? I am not a stellar with graphs and diagrams but my practical thinking is quite alright.

I would imagine their core competencies to be practical thinking, problem solving, team working, working in difficult situations etc. It was also quite obvious from the first round interview. Thats what most candidates have listed in the various posts/blogs.