Accenture ACG Assessment Centre - 3 Feb 2011

Accenture

Hi all

I’m attending an AC (2nd round) for an Analyst role at Accenture on the morning of 3 Feb. I was just wondering if there’s anyone else lurking around these forums who’s attending the same timeslot.

I think it would be great to get to know one another a little in advance, since my assigned ‘buddy’ at Accenture has hinted that team performance in the group discussion exercise is what’s really key to landing the role - and as a couple of other posters in this forum have pointed out, the AC’s not a competition, so if we all kick ass we all get offers!

If you’d like to get in touch then drop me a private message or just reply to this thread.

Hello Lewism,
I’m attending the same one for Analyst role as well! How is the preparation going?

It was good to meet all of you there today. Let’s hope we all come through.

Adi

Lets hope so… I’ll let you know if I get lucky!

Yashica

All the best!!! Mine is for 28th

Hello,
I am going to attend accessment centre on 14 Feb, afternoon for analyst position. If there is anyone to attend the same schedule with me, pls let me know. I would like to discuss with you in advance so that we have better opportunities.

hi mimi!! i’m going on the 14th in the afternoon as well. send me a private message and we can discuss :slight_smile:

Hi guys. how are you? have you heard anything back from accenture? The waiting is killing me. :slight_smile: hope you guys are well. see u.

Nope. Nothing yet. Could be either way for any of us, I guess.

lewism I think your idea ia a good one!
Anyone on the 15th of Feb, 9am (AC)
I’m a possible placement student, I’m wondering if there are different ACs for placement and graduate positions?

Hi guys,

anyone who can email me the answers which they used for the competencies on the initial online application, as I just want to see what sort of generic outline is being used, I hope im not asking for too much, people who have already been through their final assessment centres if they could also email some tips on what questions are asked and what is the general atmosphere starting the telephone interview to the assessment centre …
Would really appreciate it guys…

Hi guys,

anyone who can email me the answers which they used for the competencies on the initial online application, as I just want to see what sort of generic outline is being used, I hope im not asking for too much, people who have already been through their final assessment centres if they could also email some tips on what questions are asked and what is the general atmosphere starting the telephone interview to the assessment centre …
Would really appreciate it guys…

And after the application being sent, do they have a competency based online test, numeracy and verbal reasoning or just the telephone interview and then the assessment centres ??? would be great to know so I can prepare myself in advance … cheers.

Hello everyone, I have a second interview coming up with Accenture and was hoping for any recent insights to what the assessment centre might entail and in particular, the case study and in-tray exercises. This is my very first assessment centre so I’m a little unsure as to what to expect. I’ve done a lot of research and there is plenty of helpful info on the net, but I’m not sure if the structure and content of the excercises might have changed since. If anyone could help with tips on how best to prepare for the case study and in tray excercise, I would be very grateful!

Thanks

how long did it take everyone to hear back after the ac? and what was the result?

Hi Mailkem,

I was wondering if you would be able to share your competency answers which you used on your application form, would be great as I am in the process of doing the form, would really appreciate it mate,

Regards,

Maddy.

it’s been more than 3 weeks already and I haven’t heard anything back. :frowning: so i guess it takes time and patience…good luck!

3 weeks?! wow, worth giving them a call don’t you think?
good luck and hope its good news! :slight_smile:

I tried calling but they didn’t respond and i sent an email as well and they didn’t reply. But I will keep doing it until they reply. But I am loosing my hope. :frowning:
Good luck to u!

Miala26

Have you heard anything back yet? I’ve been waiting for almost 4 weeks now!