Accenture ACG Assessment Center 18 April

Accenture

Hey everyone,

Is anyone scheduled for the 18th of April on the AC? Would be nice to get to know each other before we meet,
Good luck to everyone !

Hi,

I have my AC interview (Accenture Technology Solutions) scheduled for the 15th of April…anyone else for the same day?

wishing good luck to everyone!

Hi Anil_0002,
I’ve also got my AC interview scheduled for the 15th of April at 1.30pm. I applied for Analyst Consulting Group so I’m not sure if it would be the same AC. Do you think it’s going to be the same AC?

Cheers!

Hi Anil_0002,
I’ve also got my AC interview scheduled for the 15th of April at 1.30pm. I applied for Analyst Consulting Group so I’m not sure if it would be the same AC. Do you think it’s going to be the same AC?

Cheers!

Hey guys, anyone scheduled for the 13th of April (am) by any chance? Same goes, please send me a message so we can get to know each other beforehand. Thanks!

Hi All!
I have my final round assessment center for the ACG group coming up on this 19th. If anyone reading this series of threads find this, please contact me as it would then help us to learn a bit more about each other before meeting on the 19th and would also aid us in the group exercises. Thanks a lot.

suroschwartz

Hi guys, I am still waiting for available slots for my AC. For which city are you applying for, and in which city will you AC take place, as I think there are many different ACs at the same time, but in different places?

Hi Suroschwartz,

I have my assessment centre for ACG on the 19th too. Is yours 9AM?

It would be good to learn a bit about each other for the group exercise - email me at fieldmouseharry@gmail.com, and we can chat a bit more.

Hi!

i have my assessment centre ACG on the 19th at 1.30…has anybody else the same date and time?

thnx!

Anyone on the 20th at 1:30??

hihi, im tomorrow at 130!

Hi everyone,

Has anyone got the AC on the 20th at 9am??

Hey everyone,

I’ve got my AC on 3rd of May at 9am… anyone else out there with this date?