Accenture AC 15 April

Accenture

Hi all, is there anybody scheduled for the Accenture AC on 15 April ? It will be good if get to know each other better and share some ideas :slight_smile: Boris

I’m attending interview and appreciating if you could give any tips on that.
good luck with your AC

Hi BorisBorev,

Can I ask when you had your 1st round interview and when you got the feedback?

I am just struggling in waiting and even can’t breath. :slight_smile:

Thanks and good luck in the forthcoming round!!!

HI qqc912, Im in for the 15th of April… Only starting to prepare now for it though - was curious if u have any clue what the case study might be about - which areas?

I guess youi misunderstood me I’m going to the first round interview and curious how it went with you. Appreciate if you could give some clues.
Good luck with ur AC

I guess youi misunderstood me I’m going to the first round interview and curious how it went with you. Appreciate if you could give some clues.
Good luck with ur AC

Good luck with ur AC

first round was nothing special - HR. SHe wont respond in any way to your questions, so dont be disencouraged. She follows the script exactly as u can find it elsewhere - why accenture, why consuliting, and then competencly and case study. Dont worry, but research the company!

Hi,
@qqc912. If you havent read that http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/consultancy-consulting-firms/accenture-beginning-end-20102011-applications , read it as you will find the exact questions.
@Nepia, i received the call on the next day.
@mspas2001, are you going on the AC on 15th?

yep, r u?

Hi,

I also attended Accenture’s AC last Friday. Have you heard back from them yet?

Cheers!

Hey Guys…! Anyone heard from Accenture yet? I have seen that they have started sending out results to people who had their AC on 15th. I had mine on 14th, not yet heard from them. So just curious to know.

Cheers!

Hi Camaro. I have not heard back yet. Where did you see that Accenture had started sending out results to people who had their AC on 15.04?
Regards.

Hi BorisBorev,

I have a friend who attended AC on 15th morning. He unfortunately got a reject from them today. Also, I managed to find out that one person from my AC on 14th has been made an offer. 3 others including myself are yet to hear. No idea about the others in our AC.

Did any one of you guys sign up for the strategy alignment? Apparently it takes longer if u signed up for that, cuz then strategy has to review ur profile too.

I still havent heard back from them - I also heard a guy being rejected who was in my AC, but this apparenlty doesnt mean anything, cuz there are ppl who did/didnt get offer as well as those u havent heard yet. So, we cant '‘update our belifs’ based on that (god Im such a geek)

@BorisBorev, thanks for that.

Hi mspas2001, so what you say is that if we have not heard back from Accenture yet, means that we are successful, but they need to check again for they strategy alignment? Cos i heard that Accenture gets back to the people they have like most at the very beginning so the firm don’t lose these applicants to another company.
What to you, guys, think?

@ Boris: I never said that - and I dont think that s the case although other ppl on this forum have suggested it. I dont think it makes sense for the profile to be given to strategy first, cuz from what I understand they will still have to internview you anyways, but if you are unsuccessful, you can keep the general management analyst role. So it makes sense that they will offer you the job regardless of what s gonna happen with the strategy guys, provided they like you. So yeah, I think not hearing back from them within 3 days is actually a bad sign - like u said, they will want to keep the best guys. For me personally, I shared that I have another offer - and still havent heard back. So pretty sure Im not getting it :wink:

anyone heard anything today?

Nope, not yet.