Accenture 2nd round interview through HireVue

Accenture

Hey,

I’m applying for an internship position in management consulting and I’ve just passed the first round (HR phone interview). The campus recruiter couldn’t tell me if there would be a position in the city for which I applied, because it’s more focused on finance so she couldn’t give me a lot of info about the recruitment process. Though, this week I got an e-mail that an interview with a manager is planned through HireVue. I didn’t get a lot of feedback from the hr about what will be asked, so I was wondering if it’s common to ask case study questions this way? On the internet I find that most of time second rounds are case study interviews. Then, the recruiter tip in the interview app only states that I should think of some examples of past situations to demonstrate my skills. Did somebody have a similar experience or advise me on what to expect?

Thanks for your help!

Hi! I am currently in the same position as you were. Could you please share your experience and maybe give me some tips and suggestions. I’d greatly appreciate if you could share the questions asked and what the case was about. Thank you so much.

Hi I would like to ask what questions you got in Accenture’s digital interview, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a business case study interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The email says that it is a Skype conference call/online meeting. I would like to ask anyone who has done this interview or any business case study interview for any role at Accenture the following questions.

What case study was given? What questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks

Hi… I have faced this digital interview …there were 10 pre set ques they asked…it consists multiple choice questions and easy questions (short questions u have write manually) … And last 2 video recording ques like tell me about yourself and another one was strength and weakness thats all…for more information download hirevue u will get detail knowledge about this…

hi rakesh, is the digital interview your are talking about Accenture?