ACCA Qualification - Looking for opinions and advice

BPP
ACCA

Hello everyone,

I am an italian university student and I am looking for advice and any opinions about ACCA Qualification.

I have a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and I will graduate at post-graduate level in International Economics. I would like to study for ACCA from september 2015. After reading and surfing in ACCA website I found the opportunity to study in a BPP University very interesting.

I have some questions for who might be interested:
1- Is it easy to find an accounting company or a firm willing to hire you part-time and allow you to study for ACCA?
2- I was thinking to plan my time in this way: first year and half intensive study for f1-f9 modules and later look for a job and continue to study further while working. is it common? is it doble?
3- Better to study in Ireland (cheaper) or UK?
4- I will be 28 years old next year because I started uni later. Does it matters for employers?
5- I have two internship experiences in Turkey in accounting and control. Are they valuable?

I would like to thank in advance anyone will give me an opinion or an idea. I am open to debate and discuss further. Your point of view, especially from british people, is very valuable for me as I am Italian.

Best,

Alessandro

Ps. No time-wasters.

have you got any information regarding the ACCA scope in italy please share me.

Hi Alessandro,

yes you are thinking right about ACCA for detail please contact me at danishraheem@rocketmail.com.

Best regards,

DANISH RAHEEM