AB INBEV

How did you guys get on at the assessment…any offers?

Hi,

Any news of the Assessment day as yet??

Hey all,

Who is attending the Assessment day in April? Any idea if they are going to split the candidates depending on their country of choice or we are going to be in mixed groups?

Hey all :slight_smile:

I am going to have the telephone interview tommorow and then I guess I will be informed whether I am invited to the Assessment Center or not.
I wanted to ask you, if the travel and/or the hotel expenses are covered by the company, or I have to pay myself.
Thank you in advance! Good luck to everybody and hope to meet some of you soon :slight_smile:

Yeah, in their follow-up email (in case you get invited, fingers crossed!) they state that they cover expenses up to 250 euros. Good luck with your interview!

Hi, I have been invited to the AB InBev assessment day 29/11/12 in brussels, for Global Management Trainee.

Does anyone know what to expect, and how best to prepare for one of these days? Thanks

Hey 221dca! I will be there on the 29th for the Supply trainee program! Where are you staying the night before and what time do you get to Brussels? They are putting me up in the Gresham Hotel and My eurostar gets in at about 6 (local time). Would be good to meet someone rather than spend the whole evening alone!

Hi Domdeath. I’m also in the Gresham, im flying and get to brussels on the morning of the 28th. Yeah sounds like a good idea, we can get something to eat or something in the evening if you like, message me on here

Hi everyone, Just did the Logical reasoning test for AB inBEv, but it was actually a verbal reasoning test? Has something gone wrong there?

I think that is correct, they just use a different name for it you are still having to think logically to deduce something. Was your test like the verbal reasoning practice ones with true/false/cannot say from answers?

Hello guys,
please i need your help. I passed through the interview, and now i got another phone interview called strengths based interviewing and a business case. someone knows something about these things? please I have it within 5 days…
Thank you in advance

Hello guys,
please i need your help. I passed through the interview, and now i got another phone interview called strengths based interviewing and a business case. someone knows something about these things? please I have it within 5 days…
Thank you in advance

Hey chehab.fouad! was the interview hard? Do you have any tips to share? Many thanks

Hey Alexia you got my mail? I have not done it yet. Please if you did it , can you tell me please what they asked you in the business case?

Hello! I didnt do the interview in the end… they postponed it. what about you? have you done it?

Hi. Does anybody have done the interview yet? I would love to know what they are asking in the business case.
Thanks!

Hi

Could someone send me the business case he received ?

Thx !

Anyone to attend the Assessment Centre in Leuven (22/11)?

HI Alex! Please, Could you tell me if you have time limit for all question? And really it was verbal test or verbal with numerical test?

So I have to do my logical test next. What kind of questions should I be expecting? Numerical. Verbal, Abstract?