2016 Talent Pool - Partner Interview

Hi,

I applied for the 2015 intake and got through the assessment centre but was placed in the talent pool. Do you know when partner interviews will be taking place for the 2016 intake?

Thanks

Which role have you applied for? In cases like these it’s always best to go back to the person that sent you the talent pool email, as they’ll have a better view of when next stages would be.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam, I’m in the same situation as evelina and when I’ve gone back to the person that sent me the talent pool email I didn’t receive a reply. I’ve applied for the public sector audit scheme.

Thanks

Hi both,

If you let me know which programme and office you’ve applied to I can look into it for you, if you still haven’t received a response.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam, I was also talent pooled for 2016 intake as well. I applied for ACA intensive audit graduate program - London office. I emailed the person who was dealing with my case a couple of months ago and they told me that they will book me for my partner interview as soon as possible, but I haven’t heard back. My application status also changed from “talent pool” to “application under consideration” back then. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

I applied for the London based public sector audit intensive program. I was contacted in October to say I would be informed when interviews were taking place but i haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks,
Jade